If you have court-appointed volunteer services hours to complete, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-861-2077 before registering.
General Volunteer Guidelines:
1. All volunteers will be required to show proof of full vaccination (at least two shots) and wear a face mask.
2. Must be 18 years or older; 16 years if accompanied by a parent or other adult for Construction or ReStore.
3. Appropriate clothing (including close-toed/heeled footwear) must be worn at any volunteer location.
Construction Volunteer Guidelines:
1. Construction volunteers are currently being accepted the first consecutive Friday and Saturday of each month.
2. Volunteers can sign up for one day, two days or both:
3. A $35.00 per day volunteer fee accompanies each registration (accounts for insurance, materials, tools and cold beverages on site)
4. Due to scheduling needs, if there are no volunteer registrations five days prior to the scheduled general construction volunteer days, the volunteer opportunity will be cancelled.
If you are interested in volunteering but don’t want to work on a construction site, the NOAHH ReStore retail locations are currently accepting volunteers. Sign up on the calendar below!
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com